Honeylight as Global Trading Brokers
Since 1996, we have been forging multi-lateral links for companies in Australiasian, UK and the Middle East. Our people possess a wide range of capabilities, providing you with the advantage of:
Global experience, local skills and know-how, knowledge and networks.
BELOW: Israeli Trade Commissioner for Australia, Ms Nili Shalev, congratulates Ms Beverley Honig*, CEO Honeylight Enterprises Pty Ltd, for winning the Israeli Trade Award 2003 in recognition of her outstanding contribution of the forging of international links.
*Beverley Honig is also Board Director of Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce,
Melbourne Market Authority, Centre for Adult Education, Essential Services Commission Appeals Board, and Executive Chairman, Virtual Health Technologies.
What we deliver
- Market Intelligence
- Contacts and networks
- Customers & partners: search & find
- Set up Strategic Alliances
- Customer relationship management
- Competitor Analysis
- Marketing plans
- Business plans
- Licensing agreements
- Trade marks, branding
- Trade show representation
- Local office support
- Sales and marketing
- PR through local media, seminars
- Funding and grants
Finding partners and customers to match the 4 Cís:
FROM TRADE COMMISSION NEWSLETTER
Beverley Honig specialises in market growth opportunities for Israeli companies. From her previous general management experience at Coles Myer and now in her capacity as CEO Honeylight Enterprises Business Developers and holding board directorships in several companies, she is well placed to do this: Honeylight Enterprises advises some of the top 500 companies in the region.
Her Israeli clients feature as leading edge suppliers of products, many in high tech. One such company, Geosim, is the only 3D modeling company in the world to model whole cities in true 3D format, such as the City of Philadelphia. Other clients supply design software to the fashion industry. It is through her connections with Fashion that Beverley thought it a good idea to promote a group of young Israeli fashion designers, and thought the perfect forum to start this was the fashion Exposed Expo which has more than 12,000 visitors in a three day expo twice a year. There was one Israeli fashion designer that put her hand up to do this, Ella Gonen.
Ella Gonen agreed with Honeylight to jointly launch their spring/summer range at the March Expo in Sydney, with a view to finding distributors/agents and getting some exposure. What eventuated from this was significant orders well in excess of the New York expo at the same time, that has propelled Ella Gonen as a force to be reckoned with in the fashion scene in Australia. Orders from the first day exceeded that of the New York Expo, and by the end of the Expo agencies have been set up around Australia, and Ella Gonen is on the map. During the Expo’s fashion parade, the range starred as unique and elegant, and the show stylist placed it at the forefront of all the designers at the show.
Ella Gonen is a young and dynamic women's fashion design label that in just a few years has developed a reputation for the innovative and exciting design of clothes, hats and accessories. The quality of Ella Gonen fashion is as important as design, and all aspects of design and production take place in Israel
Honeylight Enterprises is now the distributor for Ella Gonen label. Honeylight has undertaken to set up the next Fashion Exposed Expo in September in Melbourne, and then distribute ranges from there around Australia.
Key Success Factors for market entry
Benefits we offer you:
- Brand exposure and establishment, and an in-country presence
- Increase market growth in the region
- Localised marketing plans
- Access to more customers and strengthened relationships
- Improve customer service levels
- Gain local knowledge of competitors and consumers
- In-country representation:
- (buyers and alliance partners want a local contact point)
- Representation at trade shows, seminars and through media
- Long term commitment
- Uniqueness of product and IP protection
- Proving the concept locally
- Patience (government, culture, realistic time frames and budgets)
- Strong reputation/confidence in ability
- Prior international experience
- Up to date website and marketing material
High Tec products
- Introduction of Smartcard and system chip integrators, including JV setup
- 3D virtual cities: For Urban planning, security and tourism applications
- Sales and marketing of apparel design software to reduce pre-production cycle time
- Smartcard biometric readers for security and identification throughout universities & airports
- Effective sales and marketing for enterprise architecture software solution for finance industry
- Joint Venture establishment for overseas company in defence industry, Australian footprint
- Securing customers and markets for E-learning platforms
Hot Health technology and innovations
- Efficient injection droppers for cost effective immunization
- Health program to prevent and manage stress related syndromes in the workplace
- Strategic alliance formation between Australian and overseas biotech companies
for collaboration, technology transfer and resource sharing for clinical trials
- Medical equipment sales and distribution through distribution network
- Effective trade show representation for branding and sales distribution
- Successful distribution of overseas high end fashion label into Australasia
Fashion Design in 3D
Pty Ltd are proud to bring to Australia and New Zealand the unique
leading edge 3D fashion design software,
VStitcher, By Browzwear
- This design
technology program for the apparel industry is the only proven
commercial applications at present in the market.
in 11 countries, and with clients such as Benetton, Nike, Adidas,
Russell Athletics and others.
Through this program, fashion designers can precisely simulate
exact behaviour of a garment based on modifiable characteristics.
- such as shape,
fabric type, colour and size in a true-to-life manner.
- 3D software
exclusively for the fashion/apparel industry.
- Sizing and
- Saves 25
- 50 % product development time.
Halves the number of in-process samples.
- Used by designers,
manufacturers, quality managers, buyers.
- True to life
3D simulated garments.
into all existing systems.
- CAD system
compatible, integrates into all existing systems.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE THE PROGRAM, CALL HONEYLIGHT
ENTERPRISES PTY LTD